SWAINSBORO, GA – Open Creek Farm is open for bidding and this property offers it all. Approx. 114 acres of mature planted pines, 37 acres of cultivated land, and an 8 acre beaver pond make up Open Creek Farm on Flounder Road, Swainsboro, GA.
See the bids and register by CLICKING HERE
This farm is very secluded and offers great recreational potential and home sites, with great opportunities to hunt deer, turkey, quail, and ducks. The bidding for this land started at $100 and will go up from there. Bidding ends JULY 14th. Please giveme a call if you are interested in the property.
Brent Stephens 706-442-5513 – South Auction and Realty, Swainsboro, GA.
STATESBORO, GA – ONLINE AUCTION of 11 acres on N. Edgewood Drive. This property is minutes from GSU and downtown. Do not miss this opportunity to invest! VIEW THE BIDS HERE
BIDDING ENDS: JUNE 16
2 Lots – North Edgewood Drive & Windsor Way, Statesboro, GA
– Lots are being sold as one property totaling 11.2 acres
– Located in a very desirable and established neighborhood
– Bulloch County Tax ID: MS73000104 000 and MS73000101 000
South Auction and Realty, Swainsboro, GA agents: Brent Stephens 706-442-5513 or Alex Grovenstein 912-657-1831 for more details
SWAINSBORO, GA – There are very few lots left available on the Swainsboro Country Club Golf Course. This is your chance to NAME YOUR PRICE for a 1.07 acre lot on the 16th fairway. VIEW THE BIDS HERE
The 18-hole course offers a great golfing experience, with pro-shop, driving range, and putting green.
– Corner lot with perfect home site and is ideal for a circle drive with access on two roads.
– Very nice up scale community with a country feel only minutes from downtown Swainsboro.
– City water and sewer available
– Home Owners Association $225 per year
– Emanuel County Tax ID: 058C 028
– Emanuel County Tax Value: $37,389.00
– Please email email@example.com for a copy of the covenants
BIDDING WILL END JUNE 16TH